Saturday 12 January 2013

The Toy Jungle - Part 2

Why hello there to you on an extremely hot and sunny day here in Brisneyland!

I managed to find a couple of hours free time today while hubby looked after the kids and worked some more on my latest artistic endeavour.  It was most relaxing and enjoyable, particularly as it was not my responsibility to deal with their heat induced whining for the first time this week. Ahhhh, bliss!

After lots of doodling and working with my new pastel pencils, here's where I'm up to now:



I must say I'm beginning to feel that the title "Toy Jungle" should perhaps be changed to "Kate's battle of wills". It feels like for every little mistake I fix, I find another one still needing to be addressed.  Even now, I look at this picture after downloading it onto my computer and I can see *more* stuff I need to address.  Sigh!

Oh well, onwards and upwards, right?  What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?  Any more words of wisdom you'd wish to share as I continue on with this epic artistic battle journey?

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be sure to post an update as soon as I possibly can!

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!