Saturday 17 December 2011

My Bid To Bring Sunshine

Hello!

Can you believe I heard the other day that *only* "daggy" people start their posts by saying "hello" to their readers?




Lucky I've never tried to be one of those "cool" people.  I like to say hello to you. Sometimes I even almost feel compelled to ask "how are you"?  As such, in address this issue appropriately to all potential "hello" detractors out there, I'd also like to add:

Hi!

Hallo!

Bonjour!

Nei ho!

Privet!

Salut!

As you've probably already seen, today's post features a pastel creation of a Christmas wreath.  Apparently  people used to hang wreaths on doors with the belief that they would help bring sunshine and warmth.  As it has been very gloomy and overcast and rainy where I live lately, I figured that I'd try my own little attempt at influencing the weather system.

I wonder whether the weather will improve? I live in hope.

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've been up to, I hope to see you 'round soon!

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!