Friday 30 December 2011

Sometimes It's Hard To Know What to Think

G'day!

Today's offering reflects exactly the title of this post.  It is meant to be a pastel drawing of a sulphur crested cockatoo.

I'm not sure if I think this is fabulous or if it is really and utterly dodgy.  A couple of days will probably put this conundrum to rest...

Squaaaaaaawwwwwwk!

In keeping with my tradition of naming all animals I draw or paint, I thought you may like to know his name is Syd.  Yes, I know, any fellow Australians who happen to read this, I'm aware it's not a terribly creative name.  It's hard to be inspired when you can smell your dinner sitting just out of reach and getting cold.

In the meantime, do you have any suggestions for improvement (other than taking a match to it)?  Do be sure to let me know!

Anyway, if I don't get a chance to post again this year, I'd just like to finish with thanks for stopping by and for those of you who have offered me wonderful support since I started my blog this year. I wish you all the very best for a happy, wonderful and creative 2012!

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!