Wednesday 25 May 2011

Get Ready To Pass The Tissues: First Landscape, Part 2

Landscape - Schmland-scape. How depressing!
As you can gather by the title, things are not going particularly well in Kate-land.  Painting-wise anyhow. 

I'm trying to think of something positive to say about the painting, but words have kind of left me mute for just a moment...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry about that. ;-)

Reworking the painting - some progress is made
I've gone back and worked the painting some more.  I think I can see some improvement, particularly around the water.  I am unhappy with how the painting currently looks, but I'm hoping that a restful night's sleep, coupled with a good hard look at the painting tomorrow morning and art class tomorrow night, will give me the inspiration to get out of this mess.  I shan't give up just yet.

Stay tuned for Part 3, where I attempt to fix the painting.  Otherwise, please get ready to pass me the Kleenex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!