Sunday 6 November 2011

The Embarrassment is Complete!

Hi There!

Thanks ever so much for stopping by and seeing what I've been up to.  I am really pleased to announce after a few posts worth of work (and a lot of accompanying grumbling), my painting of a nudie-rudie lady is complete!  Here, have a look at the finished product:

Ta-da.  It's titled "Don't hate me 'cause I'm perfect."

The only issue I now have to address is where I should put her up for display in my house.  Seriously - consider the following:

If I hang her in the lounge-room you'd think "Why Kate, that's a bit forward of you isn't it?!" (followed by quick aversion of eyes and talk of the weather);  If you saw her hanging on the wall in the bathroom, you'd startle and say "Why, thanks ever so much Kate - now all I can think of is how perfect her bazoombas are in comparison to mine!" (and you'd suddenly feel compelled to walk around holding your arms crossed up and over the top of your head); or if you saw her on display in the bedroom you'd think "Why Kate, having a few issues are we?  Needing a bit of extra  help?" (and you'd never look at me the same way again).    

See what I mean?  I just can't win!

The thing is, I really like her and want to have her up on display.  Hmmmmmm, there *must* be a perfect place for her somewhere to hang in my house.

Thinking.

Hard.

Very Hard..

Even Harder...

Ding!  (Light-bulb moment)

I'll hang her in the laundry.

It's the perfect place.

Why?

Because this is the room in my house where all things dirty go to get clean. See? Agree? Perfect!

Anyway, hope you like her, I hope to see you 'round soon!

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!