Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pencil Practice - Look In My Eyes


Look in my eyes,
Look in my eyes,
Don't look anywhere
Except look in my eyes












You are now feeling sleepy - verrrrrrry sleepy.


When I click my fingers, you will look again at the faces of these two women and truly believe they are the darn best pencil drawings you have ever seen.  You will then offer me a million dollars for the honour of owning them.

*Click!*

Did it work?

No?

You actually think they are only so-so?  You don't want to offer me a million dollars?

What, not even a measly buck?

Oh well - worth a try!

Hope I made you smile.

I'll see you soon,

Kate
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, I stumbled across your blog completely by accident and I'm hooked! I love your work, humor and honesty. Thanks so much for making my day! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment Ali. I certainly have been having a lot of fun creating and writing it these past six months or so. I love knowing there are people out in cyber-land who actually find what I have to say and show to be entertaining. I hope you'll come back and visit again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!