Tuesday 21 June 2011

Oh, I Do....

Is it me, or is it not me?  That is the question 
Except now, I think I don't.  Look a lot like me, that is. 

Yes, as you probably suspected, you have just been subjected to Self Portrait attempt #3.  Me, on my wedding day. 

And yes, I'm sure you are wondering, my eyes  were closed in the original photo.  Except that in the photo it looked pretty, etheral, romantic.  Here, in my drawing, I think it looks strangely odd.  See, go back and look closely.   I'm sure I'm not imagining it.

 Oh well!  It's good to practice, right?!  One day I will draw a picture of me that I'm happy with.  Sadly, dear reader, until then, I must warn you that you will be sporadically subjected to various renderings of myself with varying degrees of likeness/dodginess.  Ah, the joys, the frustrations, the highs, the lows of an artists world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!