Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ain't No Sunshine

Hello

Ever feel like this?


Three kids.
35 degrees.
Hot.

Grumpy.
Late afternoon.
 Dinner isn't cooked.

And hubby needs to work back late.
  <Sigh!>  
Honestly, it's enough to send anyone to YouTube for a dose of early 1990's rock.  Funnily enough, it didn't work.  Deni -  You're Fired!  
Since YouTube didn't do the trick, to cheer myself up I thought I'd paint my favourite flower, the sunflower, using my  not-so trusty watercolours:



So... What do you think?
  
 I can't decide whether it is brilliant or rubbish.  Perhaps I'll refuse to make a firm judgement right now.


HANG ON........

Hubby just texted.

He's coming home!

HALLELUJAH!!!

Who said that writing a pitiful post on your blog won't cause wonderful things to happen?

Thanks for stopping  by.  I'm off to delegate to get one of my children to make dinner.

I hope to see you around again sometime soon!

Kate


2 comments:

  1. I like it! I like the blue background and the flow of the petals! Very uplifting after a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I'm sorry you've had a bad day anonymous, but I am glad my sunflower has lifted your spirits a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!