Friday 26 August 2011

Cool or Not?

I can't figure out whether this pencil drawing has worked and my lady looks cool and edgy or whether the whole image looks Just.  Plain. Strange.   Here, have a look:


So, what do you think? Is this too cool for school?  Or have I just got myself sent straight to the Principal's office for a stern rap over the knuckles?

I have to wonder about the inner workings of my mind sometimes.  Particularly when I think of my drawing in relation to this week's quote by Albert Camus (above right).  I wonder what I am confessing about myself? Well, whatever it may be, I am most certainly not gonna tell.  You'll just have to guess! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'll see you next week!

Kate
x

PS:  I haven't quite given up on my pastel fad yet, it's just that I want to make sure I don't go backwards with my drawing abilities.  Oh and I like to have a bit of variety as well - it is the spice of life after-all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!