Wednesday 21 September 2011

Jacaranda - Part 3

Following on from Part 1 and Part 2, today's effort was a combination of being delightful and incredibly frustrating!  Mr. Perspective decided to come into play down the bottom of the painting and proceeded to make a dog's breakfast of all my ideas.  (It's Mr Perspective, because I'm sure a Ms would never cause me such angst!)

Still I battled on.  I'm not sure who prevailed.  Maybe you can decide for me.  Here you go, have a look:




Soooooo, what do you think?  Does it still look like an impressionistic version of a  Jacaranda in bloom?  Do me a favour and look at the painting whilst sitting down and then stand back a meter or two and look again at the painting.  It is designed so that the further back you are, the more realistic it looks.  Tricky, I know.

Anyway, I love it.  I am going to take it to art class tomorrow night to get Ms Kathy's expert opinion and advice.  I'm thinking that I would like to sell this artwork.  What do you think?  Is it good enough?

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!