Thursday 8 September 2011

The Lion Sleeps Tonight...

"In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...."

Yes, as you can see, it's more pencil/drawing practice here in Kate-land today, I'm afraid.  I got a little sick of people, figuratively and literally, so I decided to draw a lion's head instead.  Dunno why - my mind works in mysterious ways sometimes.

Here he is, shown actual size.  I can't believe the drawing is so tiny and yet it still took me over an hour.  In fact, I found the drawing to be so labour intensive, I couldn't be bothered adding in the body!  Lazy, I know.

Growwwl!  If I had legs, you'd be in trouble.  As it is, I'm 'armless.
Well, I'm afraid with that deplorable caption, I've run out of wit today, so I'll  finish this post up by giving you a special opportunity to experience a little "musical sunshine". Enjoy:


Yes, you can thank me when you have this song stuck in your head at 3am.  <tee-hee!>

See you 'round!

Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!